Rosemarie Martin and Elaine M. Murtagh (Ireland) - Research Article
847. Effect of Active Lessons on Physical Activity, Academic, and Health Outcomes: A Systematic Review
Discover how school lessons incorporating physical activity can benefit both learning and students' health.
Ding Ding, Tracy Kolbe-Alexander, Binh Nguyen, Peter T Katzmarzyk, Michael Pratt, Kenny D Lawson (Australia) - Research Article
848. The economic burden of physical inactivity: a systematic review and critical appraisal
Read the latest economic evidence on why it's important to increase population levels of physical activity.
The International Weight Management in Pregnancy (i-WIP) Collaborative Group (United Kingdom) - Research Article
845. Effect of diet and physical activity based interventions in pregnancy on gestational weight gain and pregnancy outcomes: meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trials
Find out how physical activity in pregnancy affects weight gain in pregnancy and birth outcomes in the new study from The International Weight Management in Pregnancy (i-WIP) Collaborative Group.
Josephine Chau, Tien Chey, Sarah Burks-Young, Lina Engelen and Adrian Bauman (Australia) - Research Article
846. Trends in prevalence of leisure time physical activity and inactivity: results from Australian National Health Surveys 1989 to 2011
Read about physical activity levels in Australia over the last 25 years, using data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Rebecca Masters, Elspeth Anwar, Brendan Collins, Richard Cookson, Simon Capewell (United Kingdom) - Research Article
843. Return on investment of public health interventions: a systematic review
Find out how interventions can be cost-effective as well as effective in this new systematic review.