Jancey, J., Holt, Anne-Marie., Lee, Andy., Kerr, Deborah., Robinson, Suzanne., Tang, Li., Anderson, A.S., Hills, Andrew., and Howat, Peter (Australia) - Research Article
841. Effects of a physical activity and nutrition program in retirement villages: a cluster randomised controlled trial
Learn about the effects of an intervention for older people in residential settings.
Pavey, Toby G., Kolbe-Alexander, Tracy L. , Uijtdewilligen, Leonie and Brown, Wendy J. (Australia) - Research Article
840. Which Women are Highly Active Over a 12-Year Period? A Prospective Analysis of Data from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health
Find out about factors associated with being active in a new data analysis of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health.
Shuichi Suetania, Abdullah Mamund, Gail M.Williamse, Jake M.Najmane (Australia) - Research Article
839. Longitudinal association between physical activity engagement during adolescence and mental health outcomes in young adults: A 21-year birth cohort study
Learn about how physical activity in childhood impacts the risk of developing adults mental health disorders.
Reddon, Hudson; Meyre, David; Cairney, John (Canada) - Research Article
838. Physical Activity and Global Self-worth in a Longitudinal Study of Children
Find out about the relationships between youth physical activity and future positive mental health in this large study from Canada.
Carla F.J. Nooijen, Jette Möller, Yvonne Forsell, Maria Ekblom, Maria R. Galanti, Karin Engström (Sweden) - Research Article
837. Do unfavourable alcohol, smoking, nutrition and physical activity predict sustained leisure time sedentary behaviour? A population-based cohort study
Find out about the future lifestyle behaviours of people with initial unhealthy lifestyle behaviours in new analysis of data in this new Swedish population-based cohort study.